FlappYAttack FlappYAttack

Very fun take on an annoying game.

Bazooka so much fun!

Jon8547360 responds:

thank you, the new version now includes unlockable upgrades and a nicer background

OH MY KIM! OH MY KIM!

Enjoy the satire of the game.

Legend of payouts is illegible at the lower currencies.

Shame I don't know Korean, but kudos for using the right characters!

Kainante responds:

The dear Leader loves you and calls you to learn Korean

Wild West Conflict Wild West Conflict

Fun game. Mostly.

Controls a little clunky, but effectively it came down to memorize where the bad guys are. Some scenarios force you into death by being surrounded.
AI shoots right as being activated, leaving very little room for error.

Relive Your Life Relive Your Life

A really great game, with multiple ways,
one that could have taken multiple days.
With Egoraptor constantly rhyming,
I couldn't help but get the right timing.
Only one thing that put me to shame,
for "F" launched fullscreen, my computer quite lame.

Newgrounds Radio Chat Newgrounds Radio Chat

Awesome

The only problem I see is that there are no caps in text excluding usernames and a random character is repeated in transmission.

PoderOdunk responds:

turn off the profanity filter to see caps

Mouse Hero. Mouse Hero.

Decent, but improvements could be made

It is a decent mouse game, and I'm surprised at how much you've disabled my mouse cheating methods.
The music is a little bit of an ear worm after a while, but does work. Your walls could be trimmed a little so that when they overlap, the corner of the intersecting wall doesn't jut out. And some of the graphics could gain a touch up, but only a slight touch up.
Otherwise it's a decent game.

masterlink950 responds:

Glad you liked it. The graphic related stuff is just something I've never been good at. So thats why this game is not all that pretty.

Tax Time! Tax Time!

No other way

The game was simple, neat, and well designed.
It was an enjoyable game and still gave a good message, and laugh.
Though short, I think I will be playing this a lot.

Ketinetto 5 Ketinetto 5

Tough, obscure start

Everything BUT the gameplay was great. Getting out of the first room is next to impossible considering there are no pictures of cheese, even tiny hints of such, exist. At this point, most people would leave. So please try to make all interactable objects visible.

Revenge of the Red Button Revenge of the Red Button

Just wonderful

It's simple, it's entertaining, and most of all amusing!
People just can't accept the simpleness of what does a button think when you push it. Give it attitude, and you've got a playmate. Besides the countdown where 88 was still displayed as the bomb went off, it was awesome.

andy70707 responds:

thanks :) and the 88 is just part of the background thing, like on digital watches when you can kinda see the numbers.

Photo King Photo King

The way a game should be done.

This reminds me of all the awesome old games. It's simple yet challenging with a sound music that reminds me of Sonic.